FUCK! I WANT THIS BOOK SO BADLY.
yes, i'm weird and different.
while everybody is reading teenage drama love novels and whathaveyounots, i'm reading novels about vampires and loving them. even if it's as out of the world as the house of night series. heh.
the previous 5 books are with saiful though.
and i want them back so fucking badly.
because i want to re-read them over again, before reading this one.
but fuck it, i think i'm heading over to causeway's popular with fairuz to get it later. yay yay yay!
BUT I STILL WANT MY BOOKS OKAY, SAIFUL.
thank you very very muchhh. (:
oh! fairuz is having his soccer match as i type this!
i hope they're winning... :D
AHHHH. I WANT THAT BOOK NOW LAH. FUCK. I FEEL SO FIDGETY! LIKE, I CAN'T STOP SHAKING UNTIL I GET IT! AND THAT, MY FRIENDS, IS EXACTLY HOW I AM LIKE WHEN I WANT SOMETHING VERY BADLY. HAHAHHAA.
fuck, i'm not even making sense anymore.
should i read the first chapter online?
if i do, i'll go crazy! i'd need to read the second chapter right after!
FUCKKKKKKKKKKK.
okay, that's it.
i'm going to causeway point RIGHT NOW.