FUCK YOU. I WAS TELLING J ABOUT HOW I WANTED TO BLOG SO BADLY ABOUT SOME PEOPLE WHO PISSED ME OFF ON THE WAY HOME, BUT I REALISE THAT THEY'RE NOT EVEN WORTH MY TIME. SO FUCK IT, IMMA JUST BLOG TO SAY THIS:
FUCK OFF.
I AM GOING TO PRIVATISE MY BLOG BY THE END OF THIS MONTH. IF I DON'T ASK YOU FOR YOUR EMAIL, AND I DON'T ENTERTAIN YOUR REQUEST TO BE ONE OF THE INVITED READERS, THEN FUCK OFF AND AWAY.
I AM SICK OF BEING NICE.
NOT HAPPY WITH ME OR WHATEVER I DO, THEN DON'T COME HERE. DON'T BE MY FRIEND ON FACEBOOK. AND FOR FUCK'S SAKE, DON'T EVEN BE MY FRIEND IN REAL LIFE. MY LIFE WOULD BE 291813947328461726471324 TIMES BETTER WITHOUT YOU IN IT ANYWAY. SO FUCKING FUCK AWAY.
*breathes in*
*breathes out*
i haven't slept in more than 36 hours. i am pms-y. i am physically tired from everything i've been doing. and my health problems are taking its toll on me. so honestly, i am not in the mood right now.
just because you've been in the scene longer, it doesn't mean you're better. it doesn't matter what anybody else says. as long as you know that whatever they're saying isn't true, you will know that you have failed. and if you have done no wrong, whatsoever.. trust me, there's no need to be in the least even slightly affected by this post. like i said in my previous entry. you'll only feel guilty if you KNOW you've done wrong. ugh. i can't take being angry anymore. i need sleep.
goodfuckingnight bitches.
i thought and wondered at 10:25 PM